AFC/TFC BOS ??Confused???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband bought a car shortly before we were married. He was set on getting the car and didn't look at all the fine print. He was under the impression it was HP. As 50% is up soon, I suggested we consider giving back. On closer look at the paperwork, it looks like it is a BOS, but I am not really sure. I have, hopefully successfully, attached a copy of the signed agreement, minus personal details.

Pictures by jj8755 - Photobucket

I have been meticulous about keeping all paperwork from them, down to the paper that was in the windscreen when it was for sale and the tag that was attached to the key. This is the only thing that looks like a contract, and the only part that mentions a BOS is in 5. Key information. It is a bit difficult to read as the make/model of the car was partially typed over it but it says " by way of a bill of sale".

The signatures and dates on it are by my husband and the salesman from ACF.

The top says "Credit Agrerement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974", and towards the bottom it says "This agreement is not cancellableb under the Consumer Credit Act 1974; the timeshare act 1992 or the financial services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004.

Should I have more? Is it a BOS? I am just really confused.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks