National Parking Control

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to find a non PO Box address for National Parking Control (PO BOX 404 MANCHESTER) in order the bailiffs can go and reclaim money on my behalf as they chose to ignore all small claims papers sent to them from Court, the address given by Royal Mail behind the PO Box has been visited and they deny any knowledge of NPC, can any one help ?

I would get back to the Post Office and ask them to confirm in writing who pays the rent/fee for the use of the Post Box.

Also check Companies House for the registered address (presuming of course this is a company).

I am trying to find a non PO Box address for National Parking Control (PO BOX 404 MANCHESTER) in order the bailiffs can go and reclaim money on my behalf as they chose to ignore all small claims papers sent to them from Court, the address given by Royal Mail behind the PO Box has been visited and they deny any knowledge of NPC, can any one help ?

Registration Number: Z109881X

Date Registered: 29 October 2007 Registration Expires: 28 October 2010

Data Controller: UK PARKING COMPANY LTD

Address:

10-11 MILLBANK HOUSE

BOLLIN WALK

WILMSLOW

CHESHIRE

SK9 1BJ

Other Names:

NATIONAL PARKING CONTROL

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where does the connection to UK Parking Ltd come from please, need to evidence it for bailiffs ?

They have moved registered office now to

UK PARKING SOLUTIONS LIMITED

ALPHA HOUSE

4 GREEK STREET

STOCKPORT

CHESHIRE

SK3 8AB

as of 16/4/09 as per companies register from one provided, but thanks for your info