My day in Court with Cabot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was up in Court one day last week, due to a credit card debt. The hearing was changed to a directional hearing as the judge could not read the agreement (illegible), even though Cabot blew the document up.

I used CPR16 (7.3) and stated that the original should be available at the next hearing however, Cabot said it could not be produced as it has been destroyed, and the judge said that they had to provide a detailed witness statement stating this for the next hearing. I am concerned that the Court is going to ignore CPR16 and hear the case, I would appreciate some advice if anyone can help.

They also tried to use Carey Vs HSBC although, I pointed out that this was not relevant as the debtor had brought action against the creditor in that case, I am getting worried over the next hearing as I assumed CPR16 would have to be adhered too?

Vodafone - Default removed (07/01/07).

MBNA - Claim settled with contractual interest and adjusted credit file to show no late payments (12/02/07).

CABOT - Taken to Court by Cabot/Morgan over alleged credit card debt, case dismissed (06/12/10).

Bump.

MBNA - Claim settled with contractual interest and adjusted credit file to show no late payments (12/02/07).

CABOT - Taken to Court by Cabot/Morgan over alleged credit card debt, case dismissed (06/12/10).

Just PM'd;)

Cabot At Court Stage

Barclaycard Settled, Amount Written off :D 12/02/09

Cabot At Court Stage(2nd account)

Skycard Now with Capquest, Threatinging SD

Next No CCA received, in dispute sent. Nothing heard for over a year

HSBC No CCA received, in dispute sent

EGG S.A.R sent 04/02/09

PM'd back.

Just PM'd;)