N149 Form :Other Info Section

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can i have some advise of what to put in this section.

Before starting my form i have all the copies of letters sent & recieved / e-mails / pictures that have gone between myself and the defendant before the claim started.

Do i refer to all of these documents as one or each one seperate? do i question items in his letters that i disagree with at this point or wait till court to bring these up?

On the letters recieved from the defendant i disagree with most comments and belive he is trying to blame me for a faulty product.

Any advise on the best thing to put would really help.

thanks

Hi Dunc,

We could do with a bit more information to help you. Can you give us the facts of the case ? What is involved ? Do you have all the documents you need from the other side ? i.e. contracts, agreements etc.

Do i refer to all of these documents as one or each one seperate?

You would list each one.

do i question items in his letters that i disagree with at this point or wait till court to bring these up?

You would leave it untill court unless the other side is saying they have sent Documents to you that they mean to relay on.

Hope this helps,

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks

It was a product we bought of them.

It develped a fault, then they tried to repair it - that failed,

they replaced it - this was damaged on delivery

they replaced it again and this is damaged but they dispute this ( i have pictures).

Also they now dispute that they did not have to repair the first product and only did it under goodwill - but this only came up recently in a letler - i belive under sales of goods act they do which we have been stating in letters to them,

i feel enough is enough of having replacments products and just want my money back

What was the value of the goods Dunc, as this will affect what track your claim is allocated.

Also, can you give the time scale for each fault. i.e. When you bought it, 1st time return, 1st replacement and 2nd replacement ??

Sorry for all the questions, but the more we know, the more we can help.

On another point, if these Docs you are referring to are just between you and the supplier, there is no need to list these on an AQ. You can do that in your court bundle. If you have an outside 'expert' who has given you a report on the goods, then you would list this on the form.

Lex

Edited by Mr lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dunc,

You will also need to see a copy of their 'Conditions of sale' or T&Cs

&

Value £1k

March 09 Purchased product

Oct 09 fault occured

Jan 10 Repair undertaken -not to required standard

March 10 new product arrived - faulty

April 10 new product arrived faulty

Documents yes between me & supplier

Many thanks

Edited by Mr lex
Cleaning up text

Hi Dunc,

I've cleaned up your text a bit.

This is a pretty standard SOGA case by the looks of it. I think their sunk.

I'll work on your AQ and ask a SOGA expert to have a look.

Lex

&

Lex

Many thanks - they are trying to blame us for the orginal fault at the moment on the first product but never metioned anything at the time. and saying we signed to accept the product ( the final one) - i belive you only sign to accept deleivery not quality and you have a resonable amount of time to check the product over - we told them the following day of the faults - this is when all the letters etc started. they did offer a replacement during these letters but we rejected it becasue of all the issues.

Thanks

Value £1k

Great, no fee to pay then.

March 09 Purchased product

Oct 09 fault occured

Jan 10 Repair undertaken -not to required standard

March 10 new product arrived - faulty

April 10 new product arrived faulty

Documents yes between me & supplier

OK, no need to list these on the AQ.

Many thanks

Your welcome !! :)

Lex

&

OK, Dunc,

It would help to know what the product was, if you can tell us.

Lex

&

Also the N149 form asks about mediation service - i have heard that you should elect that you are willing to do try this, as its frowned upon at a later stage if it gets to court that you have been unwilling to do try it.

not to sure if the other side would want to or not but i suppose that is their choice.

Also the N149 form asks about mediation service - i have heard that you should elect that you are willing to do try this, as its frowned upon at a later stage if it gets to court that you have been unwilling to do try it.

quote]

Not really, you have given plenty of chances for the other side to settle.

What are you going to mediate over?, all you want is a full refund.

I'll wait to see what Bookie says about a B2B transaction, but your AQ is quite simple now. I'll go though it with you later.

Lex

&

This is getting more confusing. :-?

You bought from a business. Are you a private customer or a business? And is the seller a "normal" retailer or is it something like Makro?

If you bought from a normal retailer as a private customer, then yes, it's SOGA.

Ok, then it is SOGA, yes. Phew. :razz:

In that case, yes, it is quite reasonable off you (IMO) to not want yet another replacement/repair. Their time scales for either are quite appalling, and for the price you paid (not exactly a small sum) you should expect better than that.

I certainly don't think mediation is the answer, after all, you already have been very patient as far as I am concerned.

Thanks Bookwarm & Mr Lex

Any ideas then what i need to include on the other information section of the AQ ?

Do i just attached the first letter we sent ? or a few pics of the damage on the current table?