Vahid

Barclaycard - missing transaction

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3658 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone!

I made a payment on the phone to barclaycard in late April and have got the transaction details in my statement! I recently checked my barclaycard account online and noticed that it hasnt gone through!!! Called Barclaycard early July and it has been almost a month and they are still 'INVESTIGATING'!!! Finally today called them again and was told that the payment was not authorised which had to call my bank, Barclays! Barclays provided me with a reference number for that transaction and transfered me again to Barclaycard. In short, Barclaycard couldn't trace the transaction? and told me they another 14 days for investigation!!!!

Any help would be much appreciated as I don't know what I have to do?

Cheers, V

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the Barclaycard Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Vahid and welcome to CAG.

I made a payment on the phone to barclaycard in late April and have got the transaction details in my statement!

Do you mean the payment out of your bank a/c shows on your bank statement. Is there any reference number on the bank statement for the transaction or does it say anything about a payment to BC.

I'd send BC a copy of the bank state't and ask them to trace the payment. You should also refer BC to the transaction ref that the bank gave you by phone.

Write to BC and do not bother calling them as it's too easy for them to just fob you off with excuses.

Tell BC in your letter that you want this sorted within 14 days or you'll escalate your complaint to the FOS.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)