saucy

overdraft help needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3660 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hope someone can help please.

Last year, we fell into some hard times as my husband, who is self employed, did not have any work for most of the year. I had a loan with HSBC, and we had a joint bank account. To cut a very long story short, we could not afford to pay the loan every month, and even though we told HSBC they kept taking the money out of our joint account, making us seriously overdrawn and well over the limit. Anyway, I made an agreement with their solicitors to make a reduced payment on the loan, but never got any reply from HSBC in regards to the overdraft. Last month they took us to court. I rang Northampton on Monday, and the girl told me to download the forms to offer to make a payment. Today however, we had a letter from them to say it had been transferred to Norwich. So I rang up and was told it was to enforce the CCJ.She told me to ring DG Solicitors up. When I spoke to them, the lady told me that we could make reduced payments but they were going to put a charge on our property and to do this it would cost £260. This has now brought the total to £2400. Is there ANYTHING we can do?