style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3660 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently filed a dispute with paypal as I paid for something which I did not get, then have 'investigated' but not found in my favour as the item was "intangible"????

WTF.........

I paid for someones contact details, but never got them, what next?

• Haha 1

Not too sure about your problem :cool:

But.....................

I HAVE DIRTY FINGER PRINTS ON MY SCREEN NOW! I THOUGHT I HAD A TINY FLY, BUT IT WAS YOUR FLAMING AVATAR! :eek:

Nice one x

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

you paid for contact details? Whose? Why? I ask out of curiosity, but also because I think we need more info about this strange transaction.

you paid for contact details? Whose? Why? I ask out of curiosity, but also because I think we need more info about this strange transaction.

Its not strange, they sell contact details for potential pupils looking for driving lessons and I bought one. The details they provided were over 6 months old so the person in question had already made other arrangements (as you would). When this happens they are supposed to replace them but despite several emails they have not replied, so I put a paypal dispute which they promptly answered but paypal called the item intangible so wouldnt uphold the dispute!

Now I have no contact details and am out of pocket.

What do the Paypal terms and conditions say about this?

What do the Paypal terms and conditions say about this?

I have spoken with paypal who basically said that they only get involved in item where delivery can be tracked, and with this item there is no proof either way, they then advised me to approach trading standards.

The company involved in this dispute have now sent me a rude email blaming me for the problems, so it must be my fault that it takes them 6 months plus to process applications an allocate them to someone.

Obviously Im going to trading standards, but anymore advice?