Corporate Advances Ltd for equity release

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Evan, sorry you have had the misfortune too to deal with Corporate advances ! im somewhere over £3,500 in fees worse off and still got no loan ! its still ongoing but now they (HUW ODDY) wont return my calls. Im off to the FSA and the OFT

Hi Ewan,Well from the off they came across as a very efficient and professional company a freindly visit a loan offer at lightning speed and as soon as they has £2,395 of my hard earned money well thats when it went pear shape im afraid ! id be on all night telling you the full story but hey you learn by your mistakes. Id just like to let everyone else to know that these people are theives a year on and nowt ! wont even answer my calls now

• 1 month later...

This company will make you believe that they can provide what you need. I specifically needed a mortgage for a low value property. Most lender will not lend on property below £50T. This company made it appear that I can get mortgage on this certain property. They look very professional to start with, act with lightning speed but after I paid them £395 it all change. They could not find me a lender and they said that the £395 is non-refundable. I have a case manager who does not return my call only email and does not answer my quirky directly. Ignores pertinent question I throw on him. Avoid Corporate Advances!

Hi Ewan,Well from the off they came across as a very efficient and professional company a freindly visit a loan offer at lightning speed and as soon as they has £2,395 of my hard earned money well thats when it went pear shape im afraid ! id be on all night telling you the full story but hey you learn by your mistakes. Id just like to let everyone else to know that these people are theives a year on and nowt ! wont even answer my calls now

I will also forward a complaint against them with FSA, OFT, with my MP, daily mail. Can you tell me the result of your complaint?

• 10 months later...

I cannot say more than has already been said. Avoid these people at all costs, they are extremely rude and arrogant and do not have the slightest regard for the customer. The do not deliver what they promise once they have relieved you of their 'search' fees and are impossible to get in contact with.

• 3 months later...

I contacted this company to obtain my first mortgage. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE! They wasted no time in sending a rep round to take £395.00 deposit from me that I had to pay upfront (I know now that was a mistake) the rep promised me that they would have no problems securing a mortgage for me and it just went downhill from that point. When I chased them up they would just 'fog me off' with excuses why a mortgage wasn't secured and in the end blaming it all on me as there was always some little detail wrong with my application form and kept asking me to re-send it. When I did re-send my info there was always some other little detail that wasn't right with it.

My advice to everyone reading this is to stay well clear of this company. They are just a bunch. I am still determined to get my money back from them. I will be placing other critical reviews of this company on other forums - avoid this company CORPORATE ADVANCES LIMITED.

Edited by honeybee13

• 2 months later...

]Do NOT use this company at all costs. They will happily take your £395 but no deal will be forthcoming. They are unregulated so your only recourse will be via the FCA. In my opinion, they are [edited] who should be prosecuted. Some people have lost thousands of pounds with this outfit. AVOID.[/size][/size][/b][/size][/size][/color]

Edited by honeybee13
Pejorative term.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As above, but not yet into the deep end.I wonder whether its possible to check whether this is the same company.I have found on the SFO ( serious Fraud office) site with a case against Corporate Advances Ltd related to a 2003 conviction for fraud ending with conviction of 3 people for 6 years, five and two, I think it could be the same company with a different address.the operation they run seem to be the same type, with the difference that they only operated from two offices in Uk but only with clients abroad..

if anyone wants to have a look at it you can type Sfo corporate advances, that takes you into the SFO site and in the case itself, which is used by Sfo as a case study.

is it possible for anyone to check whether the Corporate Advances Ltd you are talking about is the same Corporate advances Ltd of that conviction.?

thank you

Ella

as I said the operation seems to be the same, it looks that they have probably covered their back with their agreement that people sign.