REALLY REALLY URGENT - in court in 1 hour 15 mins

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody URGENTLY advise if the value of a county court claim can exceed the amount on the default notice - just spotted this when re-reading my paperwork - in Court at 12 noon today - about to set off but will check with my phone before I go in.

Thanks if you can help

Cabot - £7000 - can't provide docs :)

Red Castle/GUS - unenforcable - phoney docs:)

Halifax £2000 bank charges refunded 12/7/07:)

Halifax (round 2) - LBA 30/8/08 - £2500 back within 3 weeks

Nat West - £2,000 - WON offer dated 7th December 2009 (a week after the Supreme Court Ruling !!!!)

In progress

Yorkshire (hubby) - LBA sent, discussion reggarding hardship undertaken waiting to see what their plans are after Supreme Court Case

Capital 1 - SAR'd - typed docs provided not originals gonna play letter ping pong for a while

Halifax Visa - when I get a moment

Halifax personal loan - when I get a moment

If all these come to cash I'll be a millionaire (ish)

A company needs to show how the amount was calculated and you need to insist upon seeing that breakdown if it differs from what's on the DN. If they're not asked for any documents, then it's an easy CCJ for them.

Have they supplied a copy of the Consumer Credit Agreement to prove they have the legal right to collect on this account? How old is the account?

Time is short here.... so all I can post are 2 v. important questions for you to raise when you get there (above). If the Judgement goes ahead, we can look into getting it appealed if they've gone ahead with defective evidence and/or lack of evidence to support their legal right to collect from you.... Hopefully the Judge will see this if you raise both issues as a concern.... and adjourn to allow time for docs. to be produced/examined.

Good luck when you get there today...., let us know how it goes.

:)

Thanks everyone, I have my full defence but this is something that was literally spotted 5 mins before my thread was started. I w

as so used to looking at the blanked out spaces of my scanned in copies it never occurred to me that there might be a difference!!

Will let you know what happens when I come out :)

Cabot - £7000 - can't provide docs :)

Red Castle/GUS - unenforcable - phoney docs:)

Halifax £2000 bank charges refunded 12/7/07:)

Halifax (round 2) - LBA 30/8/08 - £2500 back within 3 weeks

Nat West - £2,000 - WON offer dated 7th December 2009 (a week after the Supreme Court Ruling !!!!)

In progress

Yorkshire (hubby) - LBA sent, discussion reggarding hardship undertaken waiting to see what their plans are after Supreme Court Case

Capital 1 - SAR'd - typed docs provided not originals gonna play letter ping pong for a while

Halifax Visa - when I get a moment

Halifax personal loan - when I get a moment

If all these come to cash I'll be a millionaire (ish)

Sounds like they might have added charges on there... in which case, if there's a valid CCA.... they need to provide a breakdown of what those charges relate to.

If there's no valid CCA, then the Judge should tell them to go forth and find it....

Best of luck!! :)