Credit Release Me?.......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning folks.

Please help me out - im in a tizz.

I have debts of approx 15k which im struggling to pay:mad:

I was contacted by ** commercial link removed **

They say I can transfer my debts to them for a fee, and the debts will no longer show on my credit report!

Sounds too good to be true! If this was the case everyone in the UK would be doing which would break the economy.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I know there is legal people who watch these forums. Thank you

Guest Mrs Hobbit

What are you trying to do? We can help you through the quagmire of the debit or do really want to transfer the debt and take your chances that this company will be successful in getting rid of these debts for you?

This Forum can provide the tools in getting the unlawful charges removed from your debt. it is hard work, but rewarding in reducing what you owe.

Yes these guys;

** commerical link removed **

Are a trading name of AAX trading ltd, (apparently)

** and again **

And they flag up on companies house, but no further details as to who they are?

Too good to be true in my opinion, and I wouldn't touch them with your barge pole let alone my own!

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I wouldnt touch them with a 10ft bargepole, the website lacks essential information, for instance they seem to be totally unregulated and don't belong to any trade association, not to mention lack of an address, nor the lack of Companies House registration.

I would report them to the Ministry of Justice pronto - they seem to be the ones with teeth to stop these leeches biting.

Guest Mrs Hobbit

They will buy your debts for £1.00 for each credit agreement and they are saying you wont be chased because you have terminated the agreement.

I can't find if they are regulated by the FSA and MoJ...

This is the info I found on them ** commerical link removed ** if this is the same company.

Looks like the trading style is set up in a residential area....strange..

Yes these guys;

** commerical link removed **

Are a trading name of AAX trading ltd, (apparently)

** and again **

And they flag up on companies house, but no further details as to who they are?

Too good to be true in my opinion, and I wouldn't touch them with your barge pole let alone my own!

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Strange things happening with the limited company and an exact same named one being dissolved 14 days prior to this one being incorporated (same details etc for both). Looks rather smelly to me.

Guest Mrs Hobbit

Fair enough,the link I included was to a Register entry to substaniate my research, never mind people will have to take my word for it....

Again suspicion is aroused that this might be another Rankine scheme....

Yes I strongly believe so aswell, MOJ would be best to look into this I think.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

For the record I think a decision about the Rankines and their latest project should be announced within the coming weeks. Will be an interesting one for sure.

Best wishes folks and once again I apologise for the Cagbotting, I hope no offence was caused.

• 1 month later...

have any of the people leaving messages actually used this site or are they just bad mouthing? it seems that the people on this site have not used it and that there is no evidence to say that Credit Release Me can't do what they say. There is no actual complaints on this site from anybody that have used it.