A huge problem Horses paper signed is not the horse i have

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning guys n girls

Not sure how many will be able to help with this but again just like me it is a long storey

i went to look at a mare and foal about 3 weeks ago now they where in a field full of ragwort ( plant the slowley and painfully kills horses if eaten ) i mentioned this to the owner and he said it was a grapeseed plant then a few days later when going to move them from there to the field i have he openly admitted infront of others it was ragwort

no grass left in the field and the mare was loosing weight not good when a foal is feeding from her heart strings where pulled i agreed to take on the mare and foal for 4 weeks and pay £850 for them at the end of the 4 weeks however sice then i have had problem after problem

her feet where so long she was walking on her heels this pulling on her tendons ( could be damage left by this for life) i have had her feet done she is walking so much better

underweight now putting loads on

teeth need doin asap dentist is booked to visit on sat

i dont no when he last had any of this done or checked now for the big bit

now i have them there is no passport he made out she had one once i got them moved he has said in email he cant find it to start another as she is not chipped it wont matter for those who do not no it is against the law to sell or transport any horse without a passport if caught moving them with no passport in the waggon it is a 5 grand fine on the spot i have tried searchin her on all stolen horse registers through the police and so on and do not belive her to be stolen thankfully

The day i picked them up from his field i signed a 4 week loan agreement stating i was taking a 16.2hh tb mare with foal at foot on loan for 4 weeks full payment of £850 was then due

now she is on my yard and the horse i have is not a 16.2hh tb at all i knew straight away she was not a tb when i looked at her and i did not belive her to be 16.2hh which after measuring her she is nowhere near 16.2hh ive spoken with traiding standards regarding the passport and so on and i have been informed i am within my right to refuse payment as i do not have the horse stated on the contract signed so makes the contract void and the fact there is no passport i could of claimed any monies back is there any way that you could possibly find anything in wrighting that proves i am within my right to refuse payment ive been told it over the phone but to get the trading standards involved regarding the passport and me refusing any payments on this horse i need to no im bang right ive spent a fortune on putting her rght ( well me dad has LOL ) should he be getting anymore money off me ?

Dont think im going to get much help here if im honaste i have spoke to traiding standards this morning they are not willing to take up the no passport situation as he says the bloke could go to court and say he lost it but where is the point in a law if nobody is going to uphold it however the loan agreement i have i am going to pay off some money soon but traiding standards say he wont have a credit certificate or what ever it is classed as so lawfully hes broke the law by the loan agreement been made with money mentioned i just dont see why i should give him money aswell as have to fork out for a new passport aswell and the care ive had to get her due to bad feet and teeth they should not of been how they where its neglect but rspca could do nothing as ive had them put right already but i could not leave her suffering

as it stands i have not paid him anything for them yet due to next week tho he will be wanting the money in full which i dont have now after having the welfare of the horse put first which i belive in strongley she should not of been in that condition she was suffering and i could not let her stand in pain

go back to the RSPCA tell them your plight , you cant pay because of what you spent in putting the horse right and your concerns about returning the horse to such a disgusting place, or look for a local horse rescue and talk to them

then go after the person for the money you spent on putting the horse right

i dont mind what ive spent putting her right i just dont see why i should be giving him anymore and traiding standards said to me why take her if she was as bad but she would not let me check her teeth as i was a stranger and now i no she was also in pain so did not want her mouth to be touched i have dentist coming back on sat and still have to passport her yet