claire99991

pixmania refund problem :(

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3661 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered a tv of pixmania over a month ago it was £600 (well just short of that) they took the money from my credit card straight away, they said the tv was in stock but a few days later i got a email saying it wasnt in stock and they were waiting on new stock so i sat back and waited....for a month it didnt come so i cancelled the order and asked for a refund, that was 10 days ago they sent me a email saying they are delighted to tell me the refund will be made within 4 working days and it hasnt come and now they are ignoring all emails and i carnt get thru on the phone its automated.

I rang the credit card company who just told me they couldnt do anything and to take it up with Visa so i need to ring them 2moz.

Anyone got any idea how i can get my refund? im getting charged intrest for a tv i never got and im worried ill never get the money back :|

claire

oh also the amount they said they were going to refund me was a differnt amount to the one they took of me in the 1st place which is just weird as well.

Have i been had...?

I have had previous experience with Pixmania and there are many complaints about them becaus they shipping stuff from france so that you get european plugs etc.

As you have paid by credit card, go to your card company and say that you wish to intiate a chargeback, the amount was over £100.00 so thats ok. They will probably send you a form to fill out and you have to attach evidence of purchase and also any emails or letter sent or recieved. Its much quicker then going through them. That the card company have said they cant do nothing is absolute rubbish. remind them of section 75 refund that they are jointly liable with the company for any goods not delivered or refund not recieved. Don't let them fob you off.

Good luck.

If there are spelling mistakes on my posts, I blame the gremlins tapping my keys. :eek: