HFO - Morgan Stanley Debt

bdcarr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looked under the business registrations and his new transport company is not a registered company, i have asked the tax people would this mean he can syphon money into another company for tax purposes, as he is already using another company he apparently owns called ? lol we all know that one logistics my ass

so i have asked can the let me know if they are aware of this company

patrickq1

who are the auditors that he uses does anyone know ?

so being limited now leaves the door open to a legal challenge for UNLAWFUL DEFAULTS and these defaults entered in 2006///07 and being the Sole Director and having expert legal knowledge he has entered these Defaults as HFO CAPITAL but he has knowingly caused damage and losses and personally knew he was doing this willfully

mmmmm food for thought letter going out for damages against him personally me thinks

patrickq1

Yes they are Fully Dissolved and were struck of the register due to non compliance.

On 09/02/2009 3 months notice was given that unless cause was shown to the contrary the company would be Struck off the Register and Dissolved pursuant to the relevant Companies Act. If 3 months have elapsed and no further action has been taken it is possible the action has been discontinued-we advise caution.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received a response from the courts:

as per letter:

I acknowledge receipt of your defence. A copy is being served on the claimant (or the claimants solicitor). The claimant may contact you direct to attempt to resolve any dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved informally, the claimant will inform the court that he wishes to proceed. The court will then inform you of what will happen.

Where he wishes to proceed, the claimant must contact the court within 28 days after receiving a copy of your defence. After that period has elapsed, the will be stayed. the only action the claimant can then take will be to apply to a jude for an order lifting the stay.

question: Do i get anything from TurnBULL

Nope. Time to sit and wait. And hope their clock is still broken, cos they’re missing a few deadlines at the moment.

Maybe they are using their clock that goes backward.....

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Just read that.....fingers crossed.

guys and gals, cant thank you all enough for assisting and if I could buy all those a drink, then I would.

Watch this space. Date on the court letter is the 7th Oct 2010

• 2 weeks later...

Evening CAGS,

Following your guidance on HFO, I now have a Mackenzie Hall letter about a Barclaycard account which I no is not even on my credit file as HFO kindly sent me a copy.

7 CAIS and only the Morgan Stanley debt on there.

So heres what the letter says, accept a SAR would be the normal process but just want to check with you experts.

REF: xxxxxx

Client Ref:xxxxxxx

Pursuers: Lowell Portfolio 1 Limited

Original Creditor: Barclaycard

DOORSTEP ASSESSMENT

Dear Mr XXXXXXXX

Despite repeated efforts to contact you, we have still not received a response.

Therefore we may have no option but to sanction a Doorstep visit to your property by our field collectors Meritforce.

Alternatively we may advise our clients to issue a Claim against you in your local court.

If judgement is granted the following may apply;

- Your Debt being increased to include Legal Costs and Interest

- Your name being entered in the Public Records of your local court.

Non Payment after judgement may result in the following:

- An Application to your current employer for an attachment of earnings

- An application to the courts for a Seizure of Assets.

To avoid anyof this action, payment must be lodged at this office within the next 72 hours. If this is not possible please contact Leanne on xxxxxxxx* immediately.

Important: If you are not the named person above please contact us quoting Address ID: CM xxxxxxx to stop further communication/

Yours sincerely

Lititgation Manager

Mackenzie Hall Ltd

Evening CAGS,

Following your guidance on HFO, I now have a Mackenzie Hall letter about a Barclaycard account which I no is not even on my credit file as HFO kindly sent me a copy.

7 CAIS and only the Morgan Stanley debt on there.

So heres what the letter says, accept a SAR would be the normal process but just want to check with you experts.

REF: xxxxxx

Client Ref:xxxxxxx

Pursuers: Lowell Portfolio 1 Limited

Original Creditor: Barclaycard

DOORSTEP ASSESSMENT

Dear Mr XXXXXXXX

Despite repeated efforts to contact you, we have still not received a response.

Therefore we may have no option but to sanction a Doorstep visit to your property by our field collectors Meritforce.

Alternatively we may advise our clients to issue a Claim against you in your local court.

If judgement is granted the following may apply;

- Your Debt being increased to include Legal Costs and Interest

- Your name being entered in the Public Records of your local court.

Non Payment after judgement may result in the following:

- An Application to your current employer for an attachment of earnings

- An application to the courts for a Seizure of Assets.

To avoid anyof this action, payment must be lodged at this office within the next 72 hours. If this is not possible please contact Leanne on xxxxxxxx* immediately.

Important: If you are not the named person above please contact us quoting Address ID: CM xxxxxxx to stop further communication/

Yours sincerely

Lititgation Manager

Mackenzie Hall Ltd

Standard threatogram from MackHall. If its not on your credit file they have no right to be chasing you. Send them the prove it letter placing the matter in dispute. If they ignore that letter (and they will!!!!!) and continue trying to collect ignore the cretins and report them to their long-suffering trading standards department and the OFT.l

You know, if there were anything lower than a bottom feeder, Muck hall would be there. They are forever chasing debts that no self respecting DCA (??) would touch with the proverbial barge pole.

If the debt is not on your credit file and you haven't paid anything in the last 6 years, this could well be Statute Barred.

The "prove it" advocated by Nailpost is the way to go. All letters are in the library

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Mackenziehall already have requirements slapped on them for failing to cease collection activity on disputed debts . .

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/requirements.pdf

If you have disputed this through HFO already just point this out to them or as the previous advice the prove it letter should make them back off especially if you mention the OFT requirements :wink:

Good luck

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

This is probably a different account to the HFO one.

Hmm . . I read it as one leading to the other but having looked again I think you're right

Have you any idea what it’ about, and how it came to be sold to Lowell?

Any way once the prove it letter is in and the matter is disputed Mackhall should go quiet or at least they did with me a little while back when the error of their ways was pointed out to them

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

How low can muck hall go................chasing a dead woman for £152.

Even after they have been advised she's passed on,they persue it..............

Good luck with them OP,iv'e sent them running with their tail between their legs twice now.