lord_tiger_putin

Isn't this GROSS MISCONDUCT?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3661 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have 3 Credit Card accounts with PPI on it. The only problem with it, I actually didn't apply for it :eek::eek::eek::eek:

According to Section of CCA 1974 a creditor has to send a copy of the Executed Agreement within 7 days to the debtor. It seems that Credit Cards the “card carrier" are deemed to serve this purpose by many Judges.

Two of the cards have a box to tick and sign that you want PPI and one (BC) has none. I didn't tick and/or sign either of the 2 boxes and the 3rd has no place to sign. Despite that I received letters that Payment protection has been registered to the accounts after opening the Card accounts and payments had been deducted from these accounts on a regular basis.

The “card carrier” didn’t inform about the PPI and they I always thought that I did apply for PPI (in other cases I did). At that stage I was also ignorant and believed that these companies will do things correctly. I have only very recently received the CCA and realised that I actually didn’t apply.

Therefore they took these payments out of the accounts to pay for these policies which I didn’t apply for. For me this is equally to them making payments, say to pay their phone bill, or any other account from money in my account and surely this can be consider as GROSS MISCONDUCT. Off course, I can claim back the PPI and it should be straightforward but I want significant more mileage out of this. I can report it to the FOS, etc. but I think I must be able to hit them where it hurts!!

Any suggestions!! :???::???:

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

No... not really. What exactly do you hope to achieve by "hitting them where it hurts"?

Finance companies/banks have been doing this for years.... Other than complaining to various bodies (most of whom are useless anyway), your best bet is to look out for yourself and start the ball rolling to claim it back.

No... not really. What exactly do you hope to achieve by "hitting them where it hurts"?

Frankly it is fraud (I am aware that the various bodies do not want to know about it, is there any case where someone actually pursued it on this ground?). They made unauthorised payments out of the account after deceiving me that it is lawful payments. What is the difference to it than anyone else are using my card account to make payments? (being it the card issuer making the payments and paying something from which I partially supposed to benefit from should make no difference).

What I mean is that in theory I can go after them for fraud and settled by them writing off the outstanding amount, close the account and remove all traces from my credit files. That is a far better settlement for them then to be pursued for fraud.

I know it is much easier said than done but I simply cannot see how this isn’t fraud. It is not PPI mis-selling (no PPI has been sold).

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One