Jump to content

court charge on property


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

im selling my house completion on the 12th august!! cant exchange as barclay /sky have a charge on my property(nov.08)my solicitor wants to discharge it on completion but there then solicitors eversheds say they closed case 09 and it went back to barclays, barclays cant find details although they were given all court details so we are limbo! i havnt any papers as my document case was stolen last year,they dont even get back to my solicitor, when you ring barclays customer services they tap in my name and post code and the sky card comes up as blocked ?? but that where it ends can anyone help as my buyer could pull out

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, would it be possible for a little more info as per Tingy's request. It's very possible to make an application to the court for an order for sale which will override the charge holder's interest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...