Help required

hs1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am after some help. I have a been monitoring this site and have done what other people have requested CCA (which has been provided) SAR (provided) had court papers and numerous stays. The last one was October 2009 for parties to try to settle.

The debit is for 25k but I have got it down to 15k due to miss selling of PPI. They have contact after all this time stating they require a I and E being completed and they will sort the matter with a Tomlin Order.

I have rad mixed reviews with regards Tomlin Orders so any help would be grateful. Should I send my I and E? I know I don't have to, but I just want it sorted now and don't want the worry of things dropping on the door mat.

Help please.

I suspect that if you don't cooperate in coming to an agreement, they will use this in their favour, if they returned to court.

So probably best to send them accurate I&E details and see if you can come to an agreement. As you say, you don't have to do this, but the fear is that if you don't, you could be back in the court within the next few months.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread