RoyalIrish

Resolution Hasle

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Folks,

(forgive my spelling, I mean't HASSLE!)

Got this shower onto me now after an unenforcable agreement was bounced around for a while.

I wrote to them to inform them the account was in duspute and I got a request for more info which I ignored, as it was my duty.

Got this letter recently -

Bonnie.jpg

Should I just ignore these scumbags or write to them?

If so, what should I say?

Thanks,

RI

Er, if they are Resolution Services why have they signed Gothia? Sounds like they do not know who they are.... I would send their letter to Trading Standards and the OFT, it is not for them to ask you to provide them information which should come from THEIR client.

Hi.......RLS is part of the Gothia Group.........ignore them is my first thought...however remind them you are in serious dispute with their client and if they require any further information suggest they speak to their client to determine the dispute..................If you CCAd the OC and sent letter account in dispute which I am guessing is the route you have gone down,then also remind RLS the OC must not pass the account to a 3rd party whilst in dispute.all the best.....FS

Gothia need to be reported anyway, the same as Lowlifes and all the different trading names they go under, it's just a tactic they like to use to confuse the uneducated, about time the OFT did something about this form of harassment...

Your quite right to ignore them, if the gothic kids don't know why the account is in dispute then they will, hopefully, be out of business.

Report their excuse for a career to the OFT/TS via Consumer Direct - Contact us

The only response I would send them is an envelope full of monopoly money.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!