Lloyds TSB Credit Card

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3710 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,Ive had quite a time dealing with these outlaws.

I had a platinum crdit card and lost my job last year.I contacted the card company and agreed to pay a reduced monthly payment as I had financial issues,obviously having no job.I maintained all the payments and still had creidt available.I had not used the card for over 3 months.

At this time I also registered the card with an agency who looked into unfair credit agreements.

I went to the bank and by msitake used the credit card instead of my current account.The card was immediately kept.

I contacted Lloyds card services and had to deal with a very unpleasant person who said that they were going to refer me to a debt agency.I argued that I was making payments etc.

I complained and received a letter today saying they HAD closed the account because I was on a repayment programme and not paying the usual monthly fee.They will not reissue my crad.

Is this legal to do-as I informed them all the way and agreed a new payment plan which is on direct debit.

I feel thier treatment has been horrendous.:mad:

Moved to Debt Collection Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT