style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi am waiting for jacobs bailiffs coming at 6am am at my wits end

If you have a car, move it away from your house.

Do not let them in the house, infact ignore them. As long as the car or anything is not left in your garden they cannot force entry into your house.

Do not answer the door, no matter how hard they try knocking. As long as you do not let them into your house or leave a window open for them to climb in through, you have nothing to worry about.

Jacobs are imho just bullies. Try to get some sleep and then spend tomorrow on here reading up on how to deal with them.

i carnt sleep with worrie my daughter is the one they want money off she gave up her house 2 years ago and she and her son moved back in with me and bailiffs sed they are taking my stuff as she has nothing here can they do that he was very threatning to me on the phone

alfietuppa

welcome to CAG as said previously Jacobs are bully's They have no power therefore they will bully lie cheat threaten all sorts do not listen to them

this is not your debt the have no legal right to enter your home and remove goods for your daughter debt

your bailiff knows this but hopes you don't

IF/when he turns up as said before don't answer the door to him do not allow him into your home if she has a car tell her to keep well away from the house

what debt are they collecting is it council tax

Edited by hallowitch

does any know mark Dawson a bailiff working for Jacobs nasty piece of work bully

I cant find him on the register this list is not always 100% please phone

Ministry of Justice Public Register of Bailiffs on 020 3334 6355 to confirm

if he is a bailiff

what bailiff company he is certificated to

when he was certificated

and at what court

Certificated Bailiff

once you find out if he is/not a bailiff write a letter of formal complaint to the chief executive of the council outlining the fact that he threatened to remove your property for your daughters debt inform the council that your daughter lives with you and she has nothing in your home of any value the only thing she owns is her clothes and small personal items

send by recorded delivery letter to the council and Jacobs

put your letter on here and someone will sort it if its needed before you send it

i will ask for this to be moved to the bailiffs forum

Moved to Bailiffs Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT