Man kills his family and himself due to debt problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus
He is a man, so what do you all expect?
Oh, dear. Oh, my. WTF?

If you want a box of tissues for your sob stories, I am certain that your local shop will still be open at this time of night.

You don't know me, either but now ... wrong words to be saying to me or anyone else for that matter. I have pity for someone ... As to 'sob stories'. Well there is nothing about a little bit of 'hellzapopping' righteousness is there? Sob story? Come look in my eye, I will show you humanity but I will also show you what compassion means but also pain, despair, but I don't quite know what pieces of clay have to do with anything, either. I am not malleable, not at the will or whim of others, I am my own person, I make my own mind up. I left the church behind ages ago because of 'whiter than white' attitudes and not one iota of compassion for anyone.

However, my thoughts are always with the victims of wrongdoing (I won't even get into what wrongdoings that have been done in the name of the church over the centuries as this is not the time nor place but you did bring it up).

So, don't even begin to get righteous with me as you have not a clue what I have done in my life, nor how I am as a human being. Your words are totally, utterly wasted. Like I said I have pity for someone ... Can you guess who?

You have no idea.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mould

Chill man, or Ian Beal will come to yours for tea.

On a more serious note...Mould I have just browsed your Threads and Posts, and I am impressed by you concerns, help, and equally the advise you have offered fellow cagers, newbies and even the more experienced member.

I think it would be very foolish, and a great loss to you and us if you were to de-register ( leave ) this forum, there is no humble pie here, so sit back, relax and stop biting before this thread gets ' pulled '.

IMHO, I think the Father is wrong to do what he has, however that is not for us to judge, personal stories will come flooding from members as a result of his wrong doings. however we all must get on with our own personal fights, and await the outcome before we all pass judgement.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

I have unapproved another of The Mould's crayonings, even at the risk that he will follow through on his threat to leave and never return. This is because the post is clearly absurd, and seems to be designed only to provoke others. It does not contribute anything to the discussion.

Scarlet

How do you do that? do you see it before us?

Mr W

Just maybe this guy loved his family so much he could not bear being without them and truly believed there is life after death and probably thought he did not want his family to though being harassed and chased

Indeed I think he probably thought taking them with him was the best option and a means for us all to escape.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Just maybe this guy loved his family so much he could not bear being without them and truly believed there is live after death and probably thought he did not want his family to though being harassed and chased

Indeed I think he probably thought taking them with him was the best option and a means for us all to escape.

SAFC

SAFC

LOL ill leave them behind as I have had more than enough banter on the BBC 606

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Scarlet

How do you do that? do you see it before us?

Mr W

It was there for all to see until I unapproved it. Mods see posts the same way as everyone else, and at the same time. The only difference is that we have an additional menu of thread and post tools.

Unapproved posts can still be viewed by mods, but not by others, so they don't disappear completely.

It was there for all to see until I unapproved it. Mods see posts the same way as everyone else, and at the same time. The only difference is that we have an additional menu of thread and post tools.

Unapproved posts can still be viewed by mods, but not by others, so they don't disappear completely.

Hi I am not ' having a go ' here but, why should yo and cerb do the unapprovals?

Mr W

only the site team can delete posts from view however a member can edit the contents of their post

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Any of the site team can moderate threads and posts.

Fair enough, how are you site team? did you get voted?

Maybe you can give me an insight as to the ' League ' on this forum.

IE

dIRECTORS, CHAIRMAN ETC.

Mr W

What I mean, is why cant I unapprove?
In a way you can, if you see a post that you think needs moderating all you have to do is hit the red triangle report.gif which will alert members of the site team and they'll be able to review it.

If everyone had the ability to physically edit other people's posts can you imagine what chaos the site would be.... let alone if a troll turned up or even worse a DCA. ;)

I think what he means is what makes a moderator a better judge of what is uncalled for than say for example me or anybody else for that matter?

It has been clearly illustrated to me today that such things are not dealt with fairly or even very intelligently.

Oh three oranges on the viewers list lol I'm a bit partial to an orange I must say hehe.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks