What are MH playing at?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been chased for an alleged debt, that I genuinely have no clue as to what it is about, that has been through at least 4 DCAs, and has now ended up with Muck Hall. I've disputed, or sent an "in dispute" letter, about the damn thing 3 times now with different DCAs. So I sent a letter 2 or 3 weeks ago to MH and said that it was in dispute, and it was their absolute last chance to leave me alone, or I would report the lot of them. So today I received this by way of reply:

Letter-23Jul10-Edited.png

I realise they are all as thick as bricks, but it doesn't make a bit of sense to me what they think they're playing at :confused: An "in dispute letter is obviously a tacit admision that they are writing to the person they thing they are writing to surely?

They have just started this with me, I am about 2 letters in front of you, and for the life of me I could not place this alleged debt.

Then, as things go, having a paperwork bonfire soon so looking through very old paperwork and it appears this account was defaulted in 1997!! never corresponded with anyone since!

They are scumbags and chancers!

I love getting letters from them 'cos it means that you are 'home free'.

Once they get onto a debt then it's 99.999% unenforcable!

(I wonder is Chris Fox any relation to Mr. Fox?)

Thanks Caggers :) I shall certainly be reporting them, I made that abundantly clear in my letter. And thanks for the link to Trading Standards :) Can I report them to The FOS too, I seem to recall that it costs them money when that happens?