Lee 1 atosh 0... Note taking... the crime of the century!

hendo001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so today I go for my dwp assessment ran by atoss.

I get introduced by a nurse then I start writing down her full name...

then the issue starts... about taking notes...

She said that she didn't like my attitude and I ask for what? taking notes?

and she said that she could terminate this interview at any time, I told her that it was her perogative love.. she said snapply dont call me love...

After asking 2-3 questions she says she's still not happy with my note taking and goes to seek advice from higher ups.

I can hear her in the next room making the phone call and she said stuff like This client knows how atos works and is taking notes etc...

So then she terminates the session and they class the termination as a client mismatch!

As usual I get the u dont need to take notes speech etc, I was on my own at the time too so next time I'll be taking a witness :)

Also I'm going to speak with CAB later this week.

I haven't been paid since may and have been living off crisis loans, again today i need a new 1.

Also sorry for not being around much, my health has been bad the last week or so, last week I had a suspected heart attack/blood clot on the lung :s

But alas nothing was found, which is good news i guess.

Still waiting on my results of my Echo and 24 hour ecg.

More news soon™

:)

Congratulations on fazing them, seems the nurse may not actually be registered with the Royal College of Nursing if she didn't want her name taken and notes taken - you need these notes as the medical temrinology can be confusing (and I'm an ex medical secretary, often asked to 'decipher' terms for friends and family)....

Have you thought of reporting it to the RCN, could be a cause to have the nurse checked for competence... especially if she is a long term agency nurse....

Well done hendo, although it's awful about the money. Are you getting nothing, not even the assessment rate? Sorry if you've told us before, my memory is terrible.

I hope you feel better soon, sounds tough for you.

What happens next about your 'medical'? And I wish you luck with Radio 4. Please let us know if and when it's going to be broadcast.

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Go the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) website - the rcn is pretty much a trade union - registration details for all qualified nurses are held by the NMC.

Search the register | Nursing and Midwifery Council

thansk i already am on there and there is about30 different ppl so could be anyone :S

atm I'm living off crisis loans HB, they wont pay me till i've had my medical assessment :S

Call me stupid but I don't get this. The regulations say:

23.—(1) Where it falls to be determined whether a claimant has limited capability for work, that claimant may be called by or on behalf of a health care professional approved by the Secretary of State to attend for a medical examination.

(2) Subject to paragraph (3), where a claimant fails without good cause to attend for or to submit to an examination listed in paragraph (1), the claimant is to be treated as not having limited capability for work.

(3) Paragraph (2) does not apply unless written notice of the time and place for the examination was sent to the claimant at least 7 days in advance, or unless that claimant agreed to accept a shorter period of notice whether given in writing or otherwise.

From what you say you didn't fail to attend a medical or fail to submit. I suppose ATOS would say different .. by the way did you get the 7 days notice?

so from now on anyone who has a medical with atos; do the following;

1 -take someone with you(witness/family/friend):)

2-take a recordng machine(inform atos person you have a "compulsive"

condition to record anything medical:rolleyes:)

3-if they refuse; tell them if you would of read my esa 50 form ,you would have known this;)

4- if the recording machine breaks, always have 5

5- a pen/pencil & note pad:)

6-so from now : "we all do this",WE ALL DO THIS

cheers happyhamr:)