jd22

Case still ongoing.........

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3627 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a case (the POClink3.gif was based on those suggested by this site in 2007 - including the sec 5 pleadings) in an English Court where the Bank (in my absence in May 2010) obtained an order to strike out my claim (following the OFT result) but I have subsequently managed to have that set asidelink3.gif and my application (to have the earlier Stay lifted) has been listed for hearing in September.

Is there any advice I can take on board?

The hearing to have the stay listed, have you also entered an application to amend your particulars of claim - as that should be heard at the same time ?

Can I ask why you are applying now to have the stay lifted - I would tend to think keeping the case stayed would be a good idea at least until after the Sharp v HBOS (govan law) case has been heard ?

Can you please guide me to a form of words to amend the particulars of claim to take account of the "excessive and unfair" aspect under the CCA?