MCOL cannot file defence online What next

jimbo45

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I'm out of the country at the moment and have an onging dispute with Yorkshire Water.

I'm defending a claim for a REDICULOUSLY small amount of money - 75 GBP --not so much because of this but because of the 50 GBP yes FIFTY QUID "Charge" they want to ADD to a 75 GBP debt.

Apart from the fact of using the County Court procedure for absolutely TRIVIAL amounts of money adding an amount which is a significant percentage of the debt puts this definitely in the "Loan Sharking" category and I'm disputing this on EXCESSIVE, UNREASONABLE and UNFAIR charges as defined in the OFT guidlines.

Since I have only a few days to defend this I have to do it online but I keep getting

We are sorry, but your request has been rejected owing to one or more technical reasons.

Please check your input and try again. If you continue to get this message then please contact the Money Claim helpdesk.

It can be contacted for support between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday on:

Tel: 0845 601 5935

Fax: 0845 601 5889

If you prefer to write your query instead, please contact:

etc etc.

I CAN'T USE the 0845 numbers from outside the UK and don't have a convenient mailing address here so what next.

If Yorkshire water win by default can I get a SET ASIDE since I haven't had any proper time to either acknowlege service or prepare a defence.

Cheers

jimbo

Edited by jimbo45

Hi Jimbo,

Looking at the excellent site "say no to 0870", which gives alternative landline numbers, the landline number is:

01604 619402 (Northhampton County Court)

Hope this helps,

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

Yorkshire Water are ridiculously aggressive in enforcing debt. I really don't know how they get away with it..I had a claim for small arrears (due to forgetting to move the DD to new account) plus a years water I hadn't even used yet! Incredible.

Good luck with this!

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .