Carter25

please help im scared

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

help help help

I was so desperate and stupid last Christmas I took out a log book loan on my car for £1000.

I was paying roughly £38.00 a week for 78 weeks

Unfortunately Ive been really ill with depresion from may and have fell behind with my repayments. Im now around £400 behind...

To stop reposession i need to pay aprox £80 a week which I cannot afford and although i am just now able to pay the minimum of £38 per week they are not accepting my repayment offers.

The loan has just been passed to the repossesion team...

Im so scared I dont know what to do

Please help...

help help help

I was so desperate and stupid last Christmas I took out a log book loan on my car for £1000.

I was paying roughly £38.00 a week for 78 weeks

Unfortunately Ive been really ill with depresion from may and have fell behind with my repayments. Im now around £400 behind...

To stop reposession i need to pay aprox £80 a week which I cannot afford and although i am just now able to pay the minimum of £38 per week they are not accepting my repayment offers.

The loan has just been passed to the repossesion team...

Im so scared I dont know what to do

Please help...

Hi Carter,

First things first!! Don't be scared! There are things you can do. In my opinion and after reading most of the threads on here I and probably many others would advise you to hide your car very well, because you WILL wake up one morning to find it gone and it won't take them long!!!

Once you have done that as that is your number one priority, come back here and read through all the threads to get an idea of what you must do next. A couple of questions for you now:

1) Have you been sent a default notice?

2)Do you have copies of all your agreements and your BOS and are you able to scan and upload them here? (Wipe all your personal details and) agreement numbers etc..

3)Where and how did you take out the loan?

Answer these questions and I'm sure someone like Trooper, Applecart or CCTV will be along to advise more soon as they are the leading experts on here when it comes to LBL.

I would strongly advise you to read what they advise you very carefuly and act on any advise they give you promptly!! Oh and please remember that Log Book Loans also frequent these forums so be very careful in trying not to identify yourself!!

Hope this helps and get that car well hidden!