Claire Louise Sandbrook the Bailiff info required

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If its the same person, Google says she is a councillor and CEO of a lawfirm. I think its unlikely she would work in a call-centre chasing debts.

She is not a certificated bailiff: http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/CertificatedBailiffs/searchPublic.do?search=claire+louise+sandbrook

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Why do you need to know whether she calls about a debt?

A job as a certificated bailiff is a job for losers who cant get proper work, thats the impression I get from bailiffs I have met. I cant see why someone who is a councillor and appears to be a pillar in her community would want to go out to work as a debt collector.

Im not even sure its the same person you are asking about, but if true, It might be worth looking into undeclared interests using a Section 10 Freedom of Information request and a Companies House search. She is CEO of a debt collection company and see if Braintree District Council has awarded contracts to a firm for which she holds an interest.

Professional property investor and conveyancer

Why do you need to know whether she calls about a debt?

A job as a certificated bailiff is a job for losers who cant get proper work, thats the impression I get from bailiffs I have met. I cant see why someone who is a councillor and appears to be a pillar in her community would want to go out to work as a debt collector.

Im not even sure its the same person you are asking about, but if true, It might be worth looking into undeclared interests using a Section 10 Freedom of Information request and a Companies House search. She is CEO of a debt collection company and see if Braintree District Council has awarded contracts to a firm for which she holds an interest.

I feel an FOI request coming !!!

at the moment there isn't a result ,but a quick update as to where i have got to

Sep 15th 2009 sent Subject Data Access request with £10 chq

Sep 24th 2009 received letter from Sherforce saying we will supply info within 40 days

Sep 24th 2009 £10 taken from my account

Oct 25th ? 2009 40 days are up

Nov 13th Filed Non compliance + damages for extra costs etc but put sherforce ltd instead of Sherforce HCE

Dec Sherforce application to strike out my claim

Dec 30th Application to change name from Sherforce Ltd to Sherforce HCE

Mar , April , May "2010 2 seperate phone conversations ,Judge + Sherwins Solicitors i wasnt invited but no body told me so i turned up

at second session i asked Judge to order them to name female Bailiff made order that Sherwins name female Bailiff who phoned regarding a debt .

May 2010 eventually having searched the archives ( must be a big cellar ) Sherwins name Bailiff As Claire Louise Sandbrook

June 2010 attempt to strike out my application again but judge said no and also gave me leave to change name on application to Claire Louise Sandbrook , Also it was argued that i was not entitled to the information on a SDAR but instead i now have to make an application and access it via CPR !8.

July 26th Filed allocation Questionaire for small claims track .

What i now need to know is how do i make an application for CPR 18

i have read some of it and its mind blowing and i carn't grasp it . Thats where i am at the moment .

Edited by hedgehopper592