URGENT help! Natwest Business Loan Repo Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

asking on behalf of a friend...

They have a business loan with natwest, secured on their home by way of personal guarantees (Ltd company).

Hit bad times with the recession last year, and although their mortgage is up to date, they were badly in arrears with natwest. NW are now tightening the screw, and went to court earlier in the year and obtained a possession order, although nothings been done about it till now. They rang me the other day to say they've received an eviction order - this is as much as I know at this time...

I'm thinking first of all if we can challenge the current order by checking things like credit agreements, default notices etc etc - of course this is all dependent on such documents being legally required for business lending.

The property is jointly owned, they are both signatories to the loan as they are both directors of the company.

I'm also trying to get them a secured loan through a contact - if we can pay off natwest then alls well for now...

If anyone can offer any advice it'd be greatly appreciated

Cheers, BL

Well 6 years on and most of the defaults have disappeared, thank you CAG for a

ll your help