sickofbeingrippedoff

where do i start?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i want to claim for charges from black horse finance and also reclaim ppi the 1st payment on the loan was 02.04.2004. i got into difficulties and couldn't continue paying, but had already paid a lot back and a lot in charges, for about the last 12 months i've been paying dlc £5 a week. do i send a sar to start the charges claim and seperatley send a request for ppi?

Edited by sickofbeingrippedoff

sar request to get all info...... start from there my friend £10 and 40 days

just checking, can i still claim charges for late payments etc. or are black horse classed as a bank because they're owned by lloyds tsb

little tip

keep to one thread for each reclaim

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

sorry, posted here 1st , then thought ppi forum was more appropriate, but couldn't find a way to delete this post. only edit it

ok if you hit the red warning triangle you can ask for them to be merged to ppi forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Claim all charges back

1. Ppi

2. Late fees on loan c/cd

dx is right keep claims seperate sit back and wait for this fish to bite...... Then bag urself a goody bag of money stolen from you!!! Sheer njoyment