DJXFM

Anyone been clamped by a PPC following an ignored ticket?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm wondering how safe it is to return to a car park which has previously resulted in a ticket (successfully ignored!) issued to my car.

Can they clamp me for non-payment if they see my car there even if it is parked "legally"?

No they cannot.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

PPC issuing invoices is speculative at best. Thinking they keep a database of defaulters is another. They cannot clamp for a previous invoice not being paid, as this is extortion (after the event).

Thinking they keep a database of defaulters is another

This would require intellegence :D

From my own expereience at least three don't otherwise they would just realise sending out their silly paperwork to me is a waste of time and money as it clearly will not get them anything

The more times ignore is used as the standard response the easier it becomes and even family members who were initially worried by the threat-o-grams are starting to realise it is a [problem]

Only seen it once, through a small, shady outfit on a residential estate.

The big players won't do it. It's illegal and they know it, and the effort and cash required won't make them much money.