getitsorted22

Carphone Warehouse - free tv missing part

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3671 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I recently got a free Sony tv when I signed up for a new phone contract with carphone warehouse. When I went to set up the tv the screws that hold the tv on the stand were missing.

I've called them several times but no-one seems to know what to do or can't be bothered sorting it. One guy put me through to Sony who said that CW need to put in a claim or I can pay for a replacement part.

The customer services are clearly a bunch of Uni kids on the summer holidays and haven't got a clue, so how can I get this sorted.

Can I go to a Carphone Warehouse shop for help (i ordered the phone and TV through their website, which obviously may be a completely separate company).

Anyone got an idea?