Does anyone know who this address belongs to?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Mrs Hobbit

I would just send the letters unopened back marked Return to Sender not known at this address. It costs them to have it delivered back to them.

If they can't get the occupant right they are not sure of anything.

During the mess up of our lives I got quite a fe letters like this, I photocopied the envelopes that I was sending back, with a date and filed them as they were sent. It proved to be a good idea, I had all the evidence when the sender said they never recieved this notification. For good measure I wrote a letter to the sender stating that the person they were looking for did not reside at this address and sent it recorded delivery.

I typed my name and did not sign it.

Thanks Zazen, but these are in my ex husbands name and all utilities were up to date when he went. I have paid them since, so know that they are all ok.

Three of these things have now arrived. I wondered if it was something to do with a new bank account and he was using this address!!

Guest HeftyHippo

you can phone Royal Mail Cust Care 08457950950 and they will tell you who the box is registered to. No secrets, you are entitle to know and it is a condition of hiring a box.