sickofbeingrippedoff

need help claiming against natwest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3666 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i'm about to start my claims against everyone that has robbed me and need some advice. i want to claim against bank charges from natwest due to hardship, i am a self employed taxi driver with a low income receiving tax credits and child tax credits , would i stand a chance?

secondly , i had a loan from natwest and received a lot of charges for payments not on time and wondered if this was included in the sc judgement as it was a loan, but from a bank, or if it is the same as if it was from any other loan provider?

thirdly, i want to claim against ppi on my natwest loan, as i was self employed when i took out the loan (and still am) so there's no way i could have claimed off the ppi, so surely it was missold. should i deal with these as three different cases?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you

Yes, deal with them separately.

Begin with the PPI claim. If the bank knew that you were self-employed then you should consider court action because the FOS route will take at least 1 year.

I don't rate your chances of getting the charges back. There is no obligation on the bank to make concessions on the basis of hardship.

Have a look at the articles on this page:- The Consumer Forums - Welcome to the The Consumer Forums

to understand the basis upon which you can claim charges

thanks for the reply, so the charges on a loan are the same as charges on a bank account and are covered by the sc ruling?

Edited by sickofbeingrippedoff