LloydsTSB CCA Request

InLumba
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I posted this in the bank section but as i have had no replies thought i would post here as well.

Hi all,

As some may know i had an agreement with lloydstsblink3.gif credit card to pay them £20 a month and freeze interestlink3.gif, recently they said they could no longer accept this and that they would start charging me interest again and i would have to pay the minimum.

i wrote back to them saying i was in financial difficulty and that £20 is all i could afford, i was then told to go through a debt managementlink3.gif company CCCS, so i did and they said to pay LloydsTSB £1 a month and LLoyds Accepted !! :shock:

I again wrote to Lloyds asking for a copy of my CCCA using the templates from this site (thankyou :grin:) and today i received copies of what just seems to be their T&C's and interest charges etc ? It does state that "We have satisfied our obligation to provide a copy of the executed agreement under section 78, There is no requirement under the CCCA to provide you with a copy of the original signed agreement. We are endeavouring to locate the copy of your signed agreement but please be assured we would not have opened a credit card account without having sight of a signed agreement. For the avoidance of any doubt, we have set out in the appendix to this letter your rights under section 78.

Having satisfied our obligation under section 78, the agreement you have with us is fully enforceable and we shall continue to treat is as such. We will not be entering into any further correspondence with you regarding the provision of copy agreement.

If you are using the service of a claims management company we would like to remind you of the recent warnings issued by the Ministry of Justice and CAB.

So can anyone tell me if they have supplied the correct info, and what it means by them stating they will not be entering into any further correspondence with me regarding agreements ?

As they have accepted £1 a month, it is going to take me 330 years to pay back the debt

Hi,

Have a look at PT's thread..................

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

inlumba

a sar may also provide a copy of the original agreement (if there is one!). make sure you request it in the sar.

interestingly though, if they send a 'reconstruction' of the original, this should then be a 'reconstruction' of the original (that includes the original t and c's). but if they are 'endeavouring' to find the original then how can the 'reconstruction' be a 'reconstruction' of the original if they haven't had sight of the original!? if you see what i mean :)