Allocation Questionaire Query

Guest dvdriley

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest dvdriley

I have completed the and retuned the questionaire. threr is a hearing next week to determine if the case will be fast track etc.

I have received a bundle from the claimant relating to eveything they intend to rely on at court.

Do i have to send the same prior to this hearing, i thought i only send those documents when a date for a full hearing has been madl

The claimant has done more than is required of them. However it will impress the judge if you can also show that you have litigated in the most reasonable way possible.

It would be a good idea to match the bundle with one of your own as quickly as possible.

Guest dvdriley

This case stems arond dates regarding dn. the claimant has refered to dates that dont exist , they have got the years wrong , hyperthetically using a 2008 calender instead of a 2009. by sending my defence i am pointing out their errors giving them chance to rectify them before the hearing. Any thoughts?