telepathy

Congestion charge fine arghhhh

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3665 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi alll

I recieved a letter telling me I have been fined for not paying the congestion charge.

Im not disputing that I wasnt driving the car but on the grounds I did not know how and when it needed to be paid

can I have some advice to what to do?

much appreciated:D

This unfortunately falls into the 'ignorance is no excuse' folder. Since the costs simply increase the longer you wait, the best course of action is to settle ASAP and learn from the experience. There's loads of info from TFL on how the scheme works and how to pay it. One of the reasons I'd never take my vehicles (except M/c) into London - Dick Trupin is alive and well.

thats what I was hoping not to do.

thanks for the help....harsh lesson