cca reconstituted copy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got a reply from a cca request, HFC bank, they admit they have been unable to provide a true signed copy of the agreement but sent a reconstituted copy and say in accordance with section 3 of the consumer credit act they have fulfilled the request and that i have aknowleged the debt

Please advise where i should go from here anyone , the account is from 1999

dont know what my next step should be

With £400 arrears I assume that there are a number of late charges etc on the account--if there are then you can reclaim them.

If you haven't all of your statements then a SAR--cost £10-- will obtain them for you. You can then total up the charges,work out the interest and reclaim the total.

Template letter can be found in the CAG library as can a template letter putting the account into dispute [if you so wish] because they admit that they are unable to provide a copy of your CCA.

Have a read around the forum about people in similar situations to yourself.

can they proceed to court with a reconstituted copy ?

First they have to send you a compliant Default Notice giving you the chance to rectify the situation--if not rectified they then have to terminate the agreement.

If you send off the 'In Dispute' letter this should/might halt proceedings for a while at least.

Going to court with no agreement ould be a silly move on their part--but not unheard of.

If you already have a Default Notice then remove personal details and use Photobucket or similar to post it on here for other caggers to inspect and advise.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Sorry these are the right ones , Nom signatures, handwritten address, no intrest rate , just a blank document with my name handwritten on it

Can anyone tell if its enforcable ?????