Strike Out Gained

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening All

2007 - A&L gained a repossesion order - I had no idea

2010 - May- set aside given

2010 - Today Strike out + Costs

Now I have got to claim back all the charges and Interest - A&L wont give me any documents - did not give them to the judge either

Now what do I do ??????

Thank you

Good Evening All

2007 - A&L gained a repossesion order - I had no idea

2010 - May- set aside given

2010 - Today Strike out + Costs

Now I have got to claim back all the charges and Interest - A&L wont give me any documents - did not give them to the judge either

Now what do I do ??????

Thank you

I heard recently that current overdraft interest from some high street banks is costing the customer 33% or more per annum - so why not claim that (compounded) on the amount involved?

For the charges, you will need to go through all your statements and tot them all up to arrive at a final figure. If you don't have all the statements to do that, then get them from A&L.

Alternatively, make an 'assessment' of the charges (as Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs would do) of the charges made giving a minimum and maximum and ask the court to decide how much you should receive over the minimum (plus interest).

I'm sure someone more expert than me will come along and detail the costs you can claim for your time spent on the case (I think it's £9.25 per hour + other costs, e.g. copying, printing, travel to court, time away from work)

Have you sent a Subject Access Request? they have to give you all the information they have on your account.

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you, Its a repayment Mortgage:razz: - does anyone know what percent of the monthly repayment figure is the capital payment?

I have SAR printed and will post in the morning, I have been fighting them for 3 and a half years, inept corrupt ...:mad:

Ell-en, I followed the advice you gave people on this forum ;) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by CarolineT

Caroline, glad the the info on the threads was of help to you :)

When you send your subject access request, write on the back of the cheque or postal order "Fee for Subject Access Request Only" also write your name and address on the back. Take a photocopy of the front and back of the cheque/PO and also keep a copy of the letter.

Send by recorded delivery and print off the signature receipt from royalmail website in a few days. Keep that safe with your copy of the letter.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks for that,

Everything I send them is recorded, so far I have 6 inches deep of paperwork, not much in the way of a satisfactory response ...............cretins . I had a good Judge, he advised me to get a Mortgage redemption certificate and then file a law suit !!!!!!!!!!!! I did not understand what he was telling me, He said hed only dealt with one in 12 years he also told me to get away from these people ASAP .................lol

If anyone can look at my spread sheet and let me know were I should be looking

SUMMARY.xls

Edited by CarolineT