blueboy6970

Subject Access Request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3672 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is there a legal requirement to sign this or can I print my name?

Thanks

You do not have to sign, I will dig out and post up a link for you ;)

Thanks

I'm going to sign it on a grey box and change it slightly

just print it

rather than delay matters- sign it by using a unique signature (adding or subtracting a letter from your name that would not appear on any other document.

also invite them to contact you immediately if they have any question as to your identity and point out that they should not have since they have corresponded with you at that address for xxx years with highly confidential information and if there is now a question as to your id then they would have been in breach previously of the data protection act

if not using a (crossed) postal order- try to use a cheque from someone elses account and endorse your name and their referenbce on the back

not a good idea to give them your account details or to use a debit or credit card