Excel fine for ticket fallen off dashboard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1000's have its a [problem]

read the many posts of how the who [problem] work

firstly it is NOT A PARKING TICKET, it is nothing more than an INVOCE which as for being en-forcible that is their problem ITS NOT

stop contacting them full stop

all you need to do is

1) IGNORE THEM

2) IGNORE THEM SORE MORE

3) GO TO 1

All you will get is a load of silly letter claiming they will do this and that MAYBE or WE MAY , even claiming to be solicitors , even if they were they cannot demand you do anything

once you have read how the [problem] works you can sit back and laugh about it

and if you want to see what happens when the try court google them , i think most Judge's have said one thing to them " your the weekest link goodbye" :D

Ignore.

If I buy some milk and Can't find the receipt in my pocket afterwards, can Tesco fine me?

Of course not. Ignore Excel, it's a [problem].

The appeals process is phoney. It's a trick to make you think their ticket has any legitimacy.

Tesco don't erect signs saying they'll charge you for not displaying your purchase receipt. Because they do not, they cannot. It may be a [problem] in your view, but remains slightly legitimate that under contract law it is valid, but only if the parker accepted the terms of parking at that locus. If they can prove they didn't - there is no problem.

[problem] is too strong a word, 'opportunistic additional parking charges' would be more accurate.