style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya you all,

My sister is having a nightmare with good old bhouse and ive offered to help her with you guys help lol.

Ok she missed a payment on her 3 items for a week and received a call asking her to come into the shop.

So she went into shop to discuss and they informed her of the charges total being 9.00 plus week she had missed plus the current week. This was not affordable to her so she asked to spread the charges which was declined.

They advised there was no help they could give unless paid in full, my sister in despair told them they would have to collect the goods as there was no way it was affordable.

One of the items is kids bunk beds with 18 month of payments made on 3 year contract.

After speaking to me I have advised her to not let them into the property as they cannot force entry and cannot force entry without court order.......

her questions are :

1) Will they apply for court order and how long will it take and charges from the court etc. .

2) what will happen with the debt if not paid (passed to DCA etc). . .

3) can we possibly help with a letter to branch or head office to remove charges and continue with payments. . . .

please help out and freely advise. . . . . .

cheers. . ...............