• Tweets

• It definitely has to be 100% or they have pulled a fast one on you - even before the govt clarified on this I found advise to this end that it has to be pre-furlough pay.
    • I thought so, I managed to get hold of ACAS and have put in a claim.    thank you 
    • I assume your holidays run from March to April or something similar. As far as i know your holidays continue to accrue - covid or not, especially since you kept working they have no leg to stand on.
    • Thank you so much for the replies already!   Just to add to the original post , I no longer live at the address that they've send the letter to (have changed my address with DvLa) not sure if it makes a difference    For a windscreen ticket  1 The date of infringement? 11th February 2017   2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? Yes. I dont have any evidence of it as it was from 3 years ago. I sent photos of the car park and my parking ticket . I still have the paid parking ticket    has there been a response? No.      have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] I can't recall this. But I believe I may have    When I received debt collectors letters , I then sent the offer to pay letters and the PDA   5 Who is the parking company? One parking solution    6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Vantage point , brighton  08-13-2020-11.24.33.pdf offer to pay - pcn.pdf pda.pdf
    • ok, bit more info i should have stated. The claim was started within the 6 years stat limitation. the hearing was after 6 years had expired and so was the strike out. It is now 8 years past default notice, and i have not heard anything since strike out for 1.5 years. surely another claim for the same terminated account is timebarred, even if they change the amount to a lesser amount.   the issue is the oc bank has written to me stating i am due a refund of wrongly taken charges and interest FROM 2011 and have applied the refund to the os balance, which is with the purchaser company who was struck out. The oc say they have informed the purchaser of the revised balance, which means the claim against me by the purchaser was for the wrong balance. surely this does not mean thy could use this balance for a new claim 8 years later? this smells like a trick.
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 16 replies
style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, like many of you my mother is being hassled about a parking fine. She has gone past the out of time date. Now baliffs are going to come round, and they say they have a warrant which allows them to enter. My mother has downloaded a form to stop them and sent it off today. But the baliff said he will come round before that form reaches the courts, and therefore he will still be able to gain access.

My mother canot afford to pay this fine in full. She is very ill, shes just come from an operation for cancer and has two kids in her care, she cannot take this harrasment.

What are her options??

Thanks.

there warrant does not allow them to enter under no circumstances allow the bailiff into her home

your mother should fall under the the national standards for enforcement agents as a venerable person

send a letter (recorded delivery) to both the bailiffs and the council informing them that she is very ill (provide proof) and ask for this to be returned back to the council

Ok thanks for the info. But the baliff guy insisted that the high court warrant allowed him to brake into the property if he needs to

Ok thanks for the info. But the bailiff guy insisted that the high court warrant allowed him to brake into the property if he needs to

Its not a high court warrant for a parking ticket its a Warrant of execution

ask the bailiff to confirm in writing that he holds a high court warrant for a parking ticket or tell him you are recording the call and ask him to confirm that its a high court warrant

you wont get an answer from him because he is telling lies

parking tickets are collected by certificated bailiffs NOT high court enforcement officers

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/210956-line-search-check-if.html

and high court enforcement officers are not allowed to brake into a home

thank you very much for advice i shall pass it on

she has a car in her drive aswell. Can they take or clamp that? she uses it to ferry her two kids about to nursery, dr's and so forth. Both are under 2 years old

What are her rights in that area

check the link in post 5 to confirm he is certificated

the list is not always 100% accurate if you cant find him or he is certificated to a different firm phone to confirm as only certificated bailiffs can collect parking tickets

Ministry of Justice Public Register of bailiffslink3.gif on 020 3334 6355

she has a car in her drive aswell. Can they take or clamp that? she uses it to ferry her two kids about to nursery, dr's and so forth. Both are under 2 years old

tell her to keep the car well away from the house unless its on HP or mobility car the bailiff will clamp levy it

I will send Kelcou a link to this thread she is very very good at writing letters regarding the national standard for enforcement agents

she is a bit of a night hawk so wont be on till much later

just confirm its a council parking ticket not a private parking ticket

the ccj is a bit confusing

who is the bailiff company that is threatening a visit.

Is this a Private parking company or is this a PCN issued by the council or is this a parking ticket issued by the police.

Do you know what court issued the CCJ

Can you let us know which company this is?

Its a council Parking fine and the company is MArsdens

Marstons sorry. And Northampton county court

They cannot force entry to your home for this PCN.

I suggest your mother hide her car. Do not let them in at all.

Your mother is vulnerable under the National standards.

Write to your council and let them know that your mother is a cancer patient and is under treatment. Make sure you contact the manager of the parking services, you could call them as it is vital that all bailiff action should be stopped under the circumstances. Email Marstons stating that you have written to the council with regards of your mothers condition. I also suggest that you contact your local councillor, they can also be found on your council's website.