Bernie_the_Bolt

Is it the end of road for the speed camera?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3667 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

See here

Yee Ha!!!!!!!!

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

See here

Yee Ha!!!!!!!!

Swindon only scrapped them because they paid for them but didn't get the fines not because they didn't think they worked. I doubt they will never be scrapped although average speed cameras may become more popular.

Why didn't Swindon get the fines?

Why didn't Swindon get the fines?

Speeding is not decriminalised so the Council contributes to the speed camera partnership but fines go to the govt.