if you need help re rossendales please read on - and carry out the same action it worked for me !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

GUYS

PLEASE READ BELOW FOR HOW I SOLVED MY ROSSENDALES BAILIFF ALSO SEE THREADS FROM TAYLOR 12 17/07/2010 FOR FULL STORY

good morning guys - update result !!:p

i paid the full amount of 373.96 direct to the council and payment accepted, i have also made a full complaint to the cheif exective of the council, i have also sent COPY complaint to local MP and have threatened to contact local papers. NOW I WONDER IF THE bailifflink3.gif WILL RETURN TODAY ?? I HOPE SO JUST SO THAT I CAN HAND HIM A COPY OF THE EMAIL FROM THE COUNCIL - Imforming him that all action has been HALTED !!! Wonder if rossendale's will inform him of there contact with the coucil this morning and i wonder if i still get the call request from the manger at rossendal's ?? - i bet i dont see or hear from them !

I have received an email this morning from the cheif of services monitoring manger, halting all bailifflink3.gif action so that the complaint may be dealt with i have posted below copy of the complaint made to them - i am also going to post it as new thread i think THAT everybody who has dealings with rossendales should make a complaint and make it stiff - if EVERYBODY complains then SURELY SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE !!

Council tax

Name of officer :

Have you contacted us before :

No

Details of complaint :

I am writing regarding my council tax bill that you passed onto Rossendale’s I am wanting to make a formal complaint about the sub contractors that you use regarding collecting council tax, I understand that your responabile for there actions in which they apply to residents on collecting debts 1) there charges are unlawful and excessive charging £ 186.00 for a visit - how can this be justified? 2) the bailiff told me he would gain entry into my home and remove goods he sat outside my house trying to intimidate me and my children 3) he telephoned me making various threats of what powers he has according to him he has more power than any other bailiff and that he would attend and arrest me for non payment. I have yesterday paid my 373.96 that was outstanding on my account even though I have a bill from Rossendale’s dated 17 the July for 559.59p I have informed Rossendale’s that I am paying you the outstanding amount direct which I have and I will not be paying any charges that are unlawful and excessive 4) I am a diabetic type 1 and with this life threaten illness am under the national standards act classed as vulnerable. 5) I have made a complaint to Rossendale’s asking for a Breakdownlink3.gif and a screen shoot which by law I am entitled to receive if requested in the correct manor 6) I can not believe that you our local council as willing to let Weston super mare residents be bullied and threatened by these companies and surely this behaviour infringes on our human rights, all the above behaviour was because I missed one payment on my Rossendale’s a/c due to illness, I have been very upset and very frightened by all this behaviour including my children have been frightened to death by all this and I wish to make this a formal complaint to you the north Somerset council for using such unlawful bailiff agency company - shame on you for allowing this behaviour to be allowed, I suggest that someone in authority takes a look at the consumer action group on the internet to read the threads on Rossendale’s and has a look at what behaviour is really taking place between the bailiffs and residents who owe council tax, - I am sure you would think twice before passing any further accounts to this group of bullies who threaten and frighten old, young and vurunable people I will also be writing to my local mp regarding this matter and the local papers surely in the current climate the last thing people need are companies trying to exploit money by illegal right

What would you like us to do to put things right :

I would like an explanation from yourselves on what homework you do regarding you sub contractors that you employ and how you feel that there charges are justified and if you take a look at the guidelines set out for bailiff charges you will see that the company you are using are [causing problems] people left right and centre to obtain illegal fees I suggest that you telephone Rossendale’s straight away and advise that payment in full has been made to yourselves direct and that you make an enquires re the charges applied to my account and also ask for a breakdown of the charges that they apply to council tax bills, there are laws and procedures to be followed to if you read the consumer action group these bailiffs are doing just as they please, I have advised the bailiff that called at my house that if he tried to gain access I would call the police straight away as it would not be gained by peaceful entry - this behaviour is not acceptable by any means -

WRITE A LETTER SIMULAR TO THIS ONLINE COMPLAINTS SERVICES AT YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL AND EMAIL ROSSENDALES TO SAY FORMAL COMPLAINT BEEN MADE ALSO EMAIL ROSSENDALES A FORMAL COMPLAINT ALONG THE SAME LINES - PLEASE SUPPORT THIS CASE AND TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT THE BAILIFF CHARGES WHICH ARE UNLAWFUL AND EXCESSIVE,

GOOD LUCK ALL LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON

TAY 12

Edited by taylor12
FORGOT LAST PARAGRAPH !