shamstein

Help required.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good afternoon,

Would it be possible for someone to help me set how i should write a letter, stating i wish to cancle my application, i came up with the following is it acceptable?

To whom it may concern,

We the (our names) wish to cancle our appliaction (ref number) with you yes loans LTD, as per section 12 of your T and C and request no bank transactions take affect on the agreed date, we retract our permission for you to seek funds and any transaction will constitute theft and will be dealt with legally.

Yours faithfully

signed.

Edited by shamstein

I don't think you need the threat until/unless they refuse.

The T&C 12, does that give you a time limit in which to cancel and are you within that time limit?

Send your letter by recorded or better post.

A bit tortuous. They could argue as you gave permission, it cannot be theft (an error, perhaps, but not theft). To solve this issue, you cancell the DD with your financial institutrion, asking for it to be removed from your file so that it cannot be re-established by the beneficiary.

If you've applied for something, and not recieved the benefit of it, then assumimg you don't receive whart was offered (car/money etc) then the cancellation should not be problematic.

although for finance they can keep a small fee, £5 I think. Or around there.