style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh boy! it had to be them,.. Luckily its not for me :D its for a previous tenant for another flat in the building. No flat number just the house number on the envelope. It is for a magistrates fine. I was expecting it even though I had informed the Court that he no longer lived here, but looks like its been ignored so not suprised. I gave up telling them after the 3rd letter. Letters were also sent back unopened.

Letter opened as I could see it was from Marstons, (brown envelope to return address) Yeah I know I should not of opened it but I wanted to see when they were sending their bailiff around so I could be prepared. Also so I could write to them to inform them that this person had moved out last year. Which I have done so already. (Wonder if they will remember me ;))

I know that they will still turn up, be very surprised if they dont.. CCTV is on and ready.

Now I know the coo, but I just want to double check as this is for a fine and not for CT or a PCN etc.

If he demands to come in do I have to let him in the building or in fact let him in my flat.

Can he break/force in and demand some proof of who I am.

Do I even have to speak with him.

I am the only person here in the building at the moment (One flat is empty and the other flat the occupier is never there), So I will have to deal with it and he will be here in a few days time.

Any help guys will be most welcomed

they do have power of entry for a fine yes sadly.

sounds like you should be ok though.

cant see it hurting to invite him in for tea, you might actually be helping him.

cant see how it can harm you and your property, its not that he can levy or anything.

if it were me, i'd do that anyhow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I can see him being very confused when he turns up though, Three door bells to ring.

Just to be on the safe side though I will be double bolting the front door so he dosnt just walk in especially first thing in the morning, he might get a shock, thats if he tries using a lock smith. I have to say its like fort knox in this building.

cant see it hurting to invite him in for tea, you might actually be helping him.

dx

I just hope it isnt the bailiff I took to court and won by the way, he has a grudge to bare with me.