stevehatesbankers

Are RBS being devious

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3677 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ben fighting with RBS for over a year. Originally used a CMC who applied for copies of agreement etc and received nothing. Then months later, I received a letter from them confirming they could find the agreement although they stated they never received a request for agreement which was obviously a blatent lie. CMC resent £1 for copy of the agreement then out of the blue, I receive another letter confirming that they dont have the agreement but confirm the debt will remain but they will not try and pursue through the courts. They have allocated the £1 to the account so will this mean that the 6 year statute barred rule starts from now, or from when I last made a payment otherwise they could all do that?

Ben fighting with RBS for over a year. Originally used a CMC who applied for copies of agreement etc and received nothing. Then months later, I received a letter from them confirming they could find the agreement although they stated they never received a request for agreement which was obviously a blatent lie. CMC resent £1 for copy of the agreement then out of the blue, I receive another letter confirming that they dont have the agreement but confirm the debt will remain but they will not try and pursue through the courts. They have allocated the £1 to the account so will this mean that the 6 year statute barred rule starts from now, or from when I last made a payment otherwise they could all do that?

The six years will start from the date of your last payment or acknowledgment.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill