Anyone familiar with this glasgow number?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used to get mail from them demanding £300 from an old littlewoods catalogue debt. I used to read them in the lavatory first thing in the morning.

Guess what I did with their letters ;)

Scottish Gas told me to live on TV dinners. I told them to go and recline under a bus. 8)

I used to get mail from them demanding £300 from an old littlewoods catalogue debt. I used to read them in the lavatory first thing in the morning.

Recycling brownie points for you:wink: xx

Well they were already full of the brown stuff anyway id imagine :rolleyes:

Ive guessed what this is about. BCW take on bts debts and when I left them the final bill had cancellation charges on it so told they would send in their words final final bill. Havnt had one yet and I guess they have passed me to them, well we will see and I will be waiting like a crocodile for a leg:p

I suppose I could ring bt but cant be bothered if they cant send the bill and well they did tell me porkies, so bring it on xxxx

Ive as said had no bill no courtesy call from bt asking for money adn no letter yet from bcw, so I suppose it could be the wrong name again, but something tells me sniffy bt wont have competantly sent me the promised revised bill. If it is them cant they get in trouble for bt passing on my phone number? with no introduction.

Aye but anybody can find that their details have cropped up on some mailing list and the bad old skeletons come back to haunt you.

Scottish Gas told me to live on TV dinners. I told them to go and recline under a bus. 8)

BCW are pussycats

They will hassle you for a few weeks then it will get passed back to OC for some other DCA to ride over the hill if you're unlucky it will be sham outfit anglo/american NCO.

These idiots really need to grasp that in this country we have the OFT they keep forgeting this fact and have to reminded by OFT.:cool:

Next time you get a strange number just type it into google without spaces and you'll prob get 'who calls me', whicn can save a bit of time.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

I also am having trouble with BCW (Glasgow address), receiving letters which I ignore, phone calls (how they get my number I don't know because only 3 people have it......and I'm one of them), and it's always about some money I'm supposed to owe to T mobile - which I don't.

But that's beside the point. This morning I received an email (no idea how they got that my email addy). The basic rubbish was being puked out "rings us now, urgent, same old crap", but the phone number given is: 0844 571 4030. I checked this on yell.com, and it also appears to be a number BCW use.