Moorcroft again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have had recent problems with moorcroft regarding my o2 contract

i lost my job and everything got passed to them in december

i called a couple of times to see about reconection in march and was told they would ssend an email to o2 to find out how much i had to pay for reconection and was told i would be called back when a reply was sent as due to work and not having a mobile calling them was difficult. 2 weeks went and still no call and i managed to find a way to get in touch again and was told i had to pay x amount to be reconected but that was only valid for 7 days so they had to do the same again

this went on until not to long ago when i recieved a call from them (finaly) but they were asking for the full payment so i then asked what was happening and i was then told that i was not able to get reconected from the middle of february so it clearly meens i have been lied to on a number of ocasions, so to prove this i asked for the transcripts for all the calls made just so i could cover my own back and make sure everything was as i was told but was told that i need to submit that request in writing and also pay them £10 for this as well ! i have worked in call centres before and as far as i am aware if the calls are recorded and anybody requests the transcript then it must be sent out and you can not ask for a fee to be paid !

i have also had 2 letters recently from the last call that was at the start of june, 1 saying that i defaulted on a payment i agreed at £70 (no such agreement was made!) and another 1 just a week later that i defaulted on a payment i agreed of over £100 which again no such agreement would ever have been made

i know it is not the greatest of explinations and my spelling is a bit out but if anybody can help it would be much apreciated

if you are talking to moorcrap on the phone

stop doing that do everything in writing only

as for the debt.

no signed contract = no debt to pay

moorcrap can go swing dixie.

you need to sar them

and yes it does cost £10

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This is typical Moorcroft, they are renowned for INVENTING payment plans. This is to get you to make contact by telephone. In which case they do not need to provide copies of the conversation. However, they must if they call you

I agree entirely with the previous post, send in the SAR

Most companies state that calls are for training and monitoring purposes only and therfore do not need to supply transcripts of calls with a SAR.

Follow the advice above ans stop talking to them and keep a paper trail.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)