• Tweets

• It definitely has to be 100% or they have pulled a fast one on you - even before the govt clarified on this I found advise to this end that it has to be pre-furlough pay.
    • I thought so, I managed to get hold of ACAS and have put in a claim.    thank you 
    • I assume your holidays run from March to April or something similar. As far as i know your holidays continue to accrue - covid or not, especially since you kept working they have no leg to stand on.
    • Thank you so much for the replies already!   Just to add to the original post , I no longer live at the address that they've send the letter to (have changed my address with DvLa) not sure if it makes a difference    For a windscreen ticket  1 The date of infringement? 11th February 2017   2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? Yes. I dont have any evidence of it as it was from 3 years ago. I sent photos of the car park and my parking ticket . I still have the paid parking ticket    has there been a response? No.      have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] I can't recall this. But I believe I may have    When I received debt collectors letters , I then sent the offer to pay letters and the PDA   5 Who is the parking company? One parking solution    6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Vantage point , brighton  08-13-2020-11.24.33.pdf offer to pay - pcn.pdf pda.pdf
    • ok, bit more info i should have stated. The claim was started within the 6 years stat limitation. the hearing was after 6 years had expired and so was the strike out. It is now 8 years past default notice, and i have not heard anything since strike out for 1.5 years. surely another claim for the same terminated account is timebarred, even if they change the amount to a lesser amount.   the issue is the oc bank has written to me stating i am due a refund of wrongly taken charges and interest FROM 2011 and have applied the refund to the os balance, which is with the purchaser company who was struck out. The oc say they have informed the purchaser of the revised balance, which means the claim against me by the purchaser was for the wrong balance. surely this does not mean thy could use this balance for a new claim 8 years later? this smells like a trick.
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 16 replies
style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3676 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have had recent problems with moorcroft regarding my o2 contract

i lost my job and everything got passed to them in december

i called a couple of times to see about reconection in march and was told they would ssend an email to o2 to find out how much i had to pay for reconection and was told i would be called back when a reply was sent as due to work and not having a mobile calling them was difficult. 2 weeks went and still no call and i managed to find a way to get in touch again and was told i had to pay x amount to be reconected but that was only valid for 7 days so they had to do the same again

this went on until not to long ago when i recieved a call from them (finaly) but they were asking for the full payment so i then asked what was happening and i was then told that i was not able to get reconected from the middle of february so it clearly meens i have been lied to on a number of ocasions, so to prove this i asked for the transcripts for all the calls made just so i could cover my own back and make sure everything was as i was told but was told that i need to submit that request in writing and also pay them £10 for this as well ! i have worked in call centres before and as far as i am aware if the calls are recorded and anybody requests the transcript then it must be sent out and you can not ask for a fee to be paid !

i have also had 2 letters recently from the last call that was at the start of june, 1 saying that i defaulted on a payment i agreed at £70 (no such agreement was made!) and another 1 just a week later that i defaulted on a payment i agreed of over £100 which again no such agreement would ever have been made

i know it is not the greatest of explinations and my spelling is a bit out but if anybody can help it would be much apreciated

if you are talking to moorcrap on the phone

stop doing that do everything in writing only

as for the debt.

no signed contract = no debt to pay

moorcrap can go swing dixie.

you need to sar them

and yes it does cost £10

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

This is typical Moorcroft, they are renowned for INVENTING payment plans. This is to get you to make contact by telephone. In which case they do not need to provide copies of the conversation. However, they must if they call you

I agree entirely with the previous post, send in the SAR

Most companies state that calls are for training and monitoring purposes only and therfore do not need to supply transcripts of calls with a SAR.

Follow the advice above ans stop talking to them and keep a paper trail.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)