style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3667 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys, i've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Rossendales bailiffs recently. Long story short, the guy has gained a walking possesion order for unpaid council tax. I'm due to move house soon, can they enter my new home (if they find out where i live) freely or will they have to obtain another order for the new address?

Thanks in advance.

Think you will find it will cover your new address.

What have they levied on.

What have been the charges thus far.

Hi guys, i've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Rossendales bailiffs recently. Long story short, the guy has gained a walking possesion order for unpaid council tax. I'm due to move house soon, can they enter my new home (if they find out where i live) freely or will they have to obtain another order for the new address?

Thanks in advance.

ONLY in the event that you default on the terms of the agreement that you made at the time of signing the Walking Possesion.

The purpose of the WP is to "SECURE goods" to cover the debt and in the "eyes of the law" those goods belong to the bailiff and will be released when payment is made.

If you default, then the bailiff can "recover his goods" wherever they may be found in Engalnd & Wales"

are u allowed to move the goods ?

what have they levied on as if they have levied on something not belonging to the debtor then this could be a unlawful levy to which they seem to enjoy doing